London HTML5 User Group Message Board › Callout for Volunteer Web developers for an Independent Film

Callout for Volunteer Web developers for an Independent Film

A former member
Post #: 158
I am promoting a 65-minute film titled ‘On TV, I Am Ageless’ - about the mind-space of a serial killer and his apprentice, as they hypothesize on the nature of reality and existence.

A surrealistic exposition, the film is a meandering journey of possibilities through the fragmented mind-space of a sociopath – where characters appear through the crevices, soon submerging, as the mundane marries the bizarre and folds in upon itself.

The film is made for the festival circuit.

We are currently looking to embark on a social/trans media campaign for the film and within the framework of Baudrillard’s ideas of simulacrum: we seek to create a hyperreal universe of choice duplicity and mediatized images.

For this purpose, we are looking for a volunteer web developer who would be interested in working collaboratively (on an unpaid basis) in developing this landscape online.

Work on the project starts immediately, so it would be great if you are available over the next couple of weeks. It would be preferable if you are based in London (but it’s not essential).

Please drop me a line for more info