Dec 8, 2013 · 11:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
Hope you are well!
Wanted to share this information with Muslim meetup members. Regents Park mosque is organizing many interesting events at weekends and the coming Sunday: a Free Islamic Course for New Muslims.
This course is specially geared towards New Muslims however anyone else wanting to refresh her/his knowledge of Islam or just interested to learn more about Islam is very welcome, so please feel free to bring along friends, family etc..for a great day
To attend, you have to register online by filling a form, please follow link:
The course will cover:
• What is Islam?
• The purpose of life
• Knowing Allah
• Books revealed by Allah
• Messengers and Prophets
• The Five Pillars of Islam
• The Shahaadah
• Prayer (and purification)
• Zakat, Fasting and Hajj
• Living Islam:
• Foods, clothing and common phrases
• Gender relations, love, marriage and family
• Financial issues
• Political and societal responsibility
• Understanding Islamic Law & different opinions and sects
• General guidelines for living as a Muslim
The course is followed by a Q&A time
Lunch and light refreshments will be available throughout the day
Wishing you a great time and enjoy the course!