Random London Message Board › Fuerzabruta at the Roundhouse on Thursday

Fuerzabruta at the Roundhouse on Thursday

James
user 7954440
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi guys,

Well it seems like a while since I posted this event but it's happening this Thursday - I hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am.

Just a couple of organisational notes:

• Please remember that you need to buy your own tickets. I will not have any spare tickets on Thursday!
  • Please update your RSVP if you can't come.
  • The show starts at 7pm. I will try to get to the Roundhouse for a bit after 6pm. If you go in the front door and go right there is a flight of stairs to the second floor where there is a bar. More than likely I'll be standing outside. There's a walkway to one of the doors to theĀ theaterĀ - I'll be around there. Feel free to phone / text if you can't find me (number below).
  • After the show there's a restaurant and bar downstairs and it would be great to have a drink and bite to eat afterwards with anyone that's interested.

My number is 07527 224 879 . I will not be able to answer calls / texts after 7pm! If you're late then they should let you in and hopefully we can meet up after the show.

That's it! Looking forward to it - see you on Thursday!

James