BOOK NOW! EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT UNTIL 9TH OF MAY
This is a call for women seeking support in a moment of transformation, transition and spiritual awakening
as you are, whether you are a housewife, an artist or an office manager. You are a woman: you know about life and death, you give birth and know the monthly little death through your menstrual cycle. You are a creative being, a life giver, a carer and supporter, full of intuition, courage, versatility, adaptability to change, to make it throught the chaos. You resonate with the archetype of the Lover (Afrodite, Venus, Athor), of the Creative Mother (Cybele, the Black Madonna, Demether, Inanna, Flora), of the Dark Mother and the Destroyer (Kali, Echate, Cerrydwen), all these energies live within you. It is time to reclaim them and take responsibility for them, so that the Divine Feminine becomes a tool for self-healing, empowerment and transformation for you and a tool to facilitate those around you. It is time to take action.
Weaving the Circle workshop
This workshop is a tool to strengthen our voice as women, to explore how sound affects all levels of our being, discover our inner rhythms and landscape in a safe and nurturing environment. This is a time for us to speak, to come out, be part of the change and use our power to support all life on this planet. In old times women used to come together to find their power, to celebrate life, to start new cycles or let go of what was no longer needed.
We will work together, to weave our circle, create a sense of community where each individual is included and valued, strengthen our connection as women, share stories and witness each other in a supportive way.
We will facilitate each other’s process: this is one of the meanings of coming together. We will remind each other of who we are by working together, so that when we live the circle we will remember.
The drums and other ancient instruments, such as Gongs and Himalayan singing bowls will be the medicine tools that will enforce our healing process. We will use our breath, voice and our bodies to stay grounded, to connect to the wisdom of the heart and to find a common language that goes beyond spoken words. We will use sound, movement, voice work to create a harmonious alignment between body, mind, emotion and Spirit.
During the day we will be exploring:
• Drumming circle as a means of union and community
• Drumming as an instrument for playing, communicating, expressing, meditating, praying
• Drumming as an ancient ritual to connect to our Higher Self and All That Is
• Voice exercises and mantras to find our voice and connect to the heart
• Use of sound as an interactive creation, to transpose images, stories and feelings into sound, Soundbath as a treat and passive treatment at the end of the day, as a tool for meditation, relaxation, release and well-being
In this workshop you will:
• Connect to other women and ground in your body the awareness that we are not alone nor separated, using sound, movement and voice
• Feel empowered, reinvigorated and relaxed
• Learn tools that you can use in your daily life and practice to support yourself
• Connect to powerful archetypes that live within you
• Create a vision about your future and your community
• Experience unity, collaboration as equals, togetherness
• Play in a creative and non-judgmental environment
Everybody is welcome! No music or singing experience is required, only the willingness to transform, release, collaborate with others, have fun and be open!
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT UNTIL THE 9TH OF MAY. BOOKING ESSENTIAL, PLACES LIMITED
BRING A FRIEND AND YOU WILL RECEIVE EACH 10% DISCOUNT