add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

London Social Runners Message Board › New Years Day

New Years Day

user 3549091
London, GB
Post #: 2
Hi All

Becca let me know some people are running the Serpentine Club 10k run on New Years Day and I thought that would be such a positive way to start the new year. It looks like its all sold out but I thought Id still make a point of getting to the start to cheer you on .. are you guys meeting up anywhere before/after anywhere in particular?

user 14643057
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hi there - yes, it's looks like it's now sold out and the waiting list is full. If you'd like to come along it starts at 11am and I'll be at Speakers' Corner for about 10:45. Then we're planning to go along to Whole Foods for lunch (it opens at 11am on the 1st). It would be great to see you if you're thinking of coming along.