This is the big LJC backed non-profit conference that will become a regular fixture for the LJC every year going forwards! The Steering committee, programme committee, volunteer team and some of the speakers all come from the LJC and so this is your conference and your party!
The ticket price is only £350 for the two days and you need to register at: http://reguk.devoxx.com
Recent Newsletters with more details:
* Initial Speakers, CFP - http://bit.ly/TIjbMo
* Tracks, Content, More Speakers - http://bit.ly/SwSvix
* See http://www.devoxx.co.uk for full details
* Go to http://reguk.devoxx.com to register!
* Submit papers to http://cfp.devoxx.com (closes end of Jan)!
1. Java SE - For you core Java fans --> concurrency, JVM, performance tuning
2. Java EE - For the enterprise folks --> Java EE 7, WebSockets, JSON, Spring
3. Languages on the JVM - Polyglot Programming --> Groovy, Scala, Clojure and many more!
4. Mobile - Making sense of 1000's of devices --> Android, Java ME and iOS..
5. Architecture, Cloud and Security - 2013, year of JVM in the cloud --> Identity, Scaling, PAAS/SAAS/IAAS
6. Web and Big Data - Connecting to the world today --> HTML5, JS, NOSQL, Data Grids and the like
7. Methodology - How to do better than your PHB --> Beyond Agile.....
8. The Future - Gaze into the crystal ball --> Robots, Embedded Devices, Space travel, Terminators?!
Follow us on twitter --> @DevoxxUK