add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Lone Star Toastmasters Meeting Message Board › Meeting Places for the next 3 weeks

Meeting Places for the next 3 weeks

Renee Y.
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
I know you have all been waiting to hear where we are meeting. I just got in pinned down 1o minutes ago.
The Hill Center is not open and not ready to rent out space yet. We will be a little nomadic for the next two weeks. We will be meeting at the same time from 7-8pm.

Tomorrow night- October 11- we will be meeting at The B Spot. Tomorrow is also the Humorous Speech and Table Topics Contest. Please let Derrick Nayo know if you want to participate.
The B Spot is at

1123 B Pennsylvania Ave SE
Washington, DC 20003
Neighborhood: Capitol Hill/Southeast
(202) 546-7186[/url]­

It is close to Potomac Ave. It's a juice bar that is staying open late for us so please patronize them if you can. :)

Next week- October 18th- we will be at the Southeast Library. It is located at
403 7th St. S.E.
Washington, DC 20003­­

After that we will be meeting at the Capitol Hill Arts Workshop it is around the corner from the church. It is located at:
545 7th Street, S.E.
Washington DC, 20003
(the corner of 7th and G St, SE)
Phone: 202-547-6839[/url]
Fax: 202-543-1723[/url]
This will be our permanent space for awhile.

I know that is a lot of information and we will be reminding you about the changes at meetings and via email. See you tomorrow night!

Renee Moore ALS, ACS
President Lonestar Toastmasters