Long Beach, CAUSA
August 18, 2011
No introduction yet
No answer yet
Sign in to post a Greeting.
Hi Donald, I have a quick but very candid question to ask. I am very interested to learn, however, I am also very overweight. Is it possible For me to learn this without sinking? Or is there anything I can do to prevent this? Thank you.
Stand up paddle boarding in Long Beach is here and thriving. Let's get together and paddle!
Information on paddle boarding in Long Beach can be found at the sites below:
Stand Up Rentals
- Lessons available at $25/hr
- Speed Pass System: Rentals $16/hr
- Early Bird Special after membership awarded - One time $10 fee
- $10/hr if arrive early morning with membership
- Website: http://www.standuprentals.net/
- Phone: 562-434-0999
Alfredo's Beach Club Kayak Kafe
- Rentals $15/hr
- No lessons offered
- Walk-up Rentals
- Website: http://www.alfredosbeachclub.com/rentals.ht...
Aloha SUP Rentals
- 8 boards available for drop off delivery service
- Private Parties
- No lessons required
- Website: http://www.alohasuprentals.com/index.html
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AlohaSupRentals
- Phone: 562-295-6870
use of the PFD in a Bag personal flotation devise
Discounted pricing on all merchandise on the I Love SUP website!
from Slingshot Sports
from Volitude Sport & Adventure Club
Saturday, Dec 21
656 LB Ladies!
Wednesday, Dec 25
373 Live Music Lovers
Sunday, Dec 22
Saturday, Jan 04
Not registered with us yet?
Forgot your password?
Meetup members, Log in