Long Beach Geeks Message Board › Magic the Gathering

Magic the Gathering

Sophie
user 8251299
Long Beach, CA
Post #: 56
Looks like there's an event by the LB Convention Center this Saturday if anyone is interested.

Can has more info?
Morganna
Magoda
Group Organizer
Long Beach, CA
Post #: 13
Certainly! +EV games is holding an event day (it says at the Westin, which is pretty much next door to the convo). I'm doing the noon event.
Link to the catalog here:
http://www.plusevgame...­
A former member
Post #: 537
If I might make a location suggestion.
about 30 minutes from Long Beach is " Card Addiction" They have a good Drafting and organized games of MTG. They are open 7 days a week from 2 PM to 2 AM. Have lot's of tables. Their FNM is well organized. They are located at 2445 E. Orangethorpe Ave in Fullerton.

I may seem a drive but not really as they are open so late. They also take in trades on cards. And carry everything MTG.
Robert
user 52678962
Norwalk, CA
Post #: 9
Since the last Magic the Gathering event was successful, would anyone else be up for us to hold our own draft?
Morganna
Magoda
Group Organizer
Long Beach, CA
Post #: 18
I'd be down for a draft, or people chipping in for sealed.
Robert
user 52678962
Norwalk, CA
Post #: 10
Saw this so I thought I would share it, I know it is a bit far for some, but can be a lot of fun. Enjoy!

Calling all Magic: The Gathering players! Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on an unofficial Magic: The Gathering tournament we will be hosting at GEEKS! It's going down on Friday, March 8th at 5:30 pm!

TOURNAMENT RULES:- Standard format- 60 deck minimum.- Standard tournament rules are in effect.

ENTRY:- Purchase a booster pack of any standard MTG set at GEEKS on the day of the event.

PRIZE:- 1st place: GATECRASH FAT PACK

This is also a great opportunity to not only learn about Magic: The Gathering, but to also get a feel for tournament style play!

Get your decks ready and grab your friends! We hope to see you there!