addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Long Beach Geeks Message Board › Magic the Gathering Tournament at Next St. Crispin's Hobby Day.

Magic the Gathering Tournament at Next St. Crispin's Hobby Day.

A former member
Post #: 547
This tournament event will be at Novembers St. Crispin's Irregulars Hobby Day. It will be Hosted by the game store " Card Addiction"
Event Name: MTG Standard Tournament

Tournament organizer: Steve Vives

Event Start Time and Date: November 10th. Starts at 3PM and will hopefully be concluded by 7 PM

Table Size: One, Possibly two tables depending on the turnout.

This event will be only 2$ for a Standard tournament! (Type 2.) Will be run by Card Addiction Game Store in Fullerton, CA

Prizing will be based on attendence
Example: 6 players will get 2 Booster packs for 1st place, 1 for second place, and 1 for third place.

10 players would get 3 boosters for 1st place, 2 boosters for 2nd place, and 1 booster for third place.

Hope to see you soon!!!
A former member
Post #: 54
Sounds like a well organized MTG event. I will go and check it out. Who else is all going from the meetup. Perhaps we can all build winning decks.
Andy
user 13580827
San Pedro, CA
Post #: 36
I'm going I have an awesome multi deck built. And come on members let go . And I don't want to hear it's too far. Heck I live in San Pedro and it took me less then 40 minutes to get there last time. Plus I want to win some cool stuff.
A former member
Post #: 14
I think I need to win and have some MTG fun.