addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Long Beach Geeks Message Board › Hobbit and Lord of the Rings Clix Games anyone interested.

Hobbit and Lord of the Rings Clix Games anyone interested.

A former member
Post #: 620
I recently purchased the Lord of the Rings game for Clix, as well as several of the Clix for the Hobbit set. I'm planning on brining them to this weekends St. Crispin's Irregulars Hobby Day.

Is anyone interested and willing to learn as well ?
A former member
Post #: 40
I would be interested in this game.
A former member
Post #: 657
Hey I know it's an older post. But I'm bringing the Hobbit to this weekends Hobby Day. Iknow there is a ton of other gaming going on there to choose from. But since the movie just came out thought it might be fun to play. I will have the game all laid out in the evening portion of Hobby Day.