align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Long Beach Geeks Message Board › Playtest New Harry Potter PS3 Game

Playtest New Harry Potter PS3 Game

Sophie
user 8251299
Long Beach, CA
I was recently contacted by someone at the Vocal PR research company.  They are doing some market research on behalf of Playstation and offered us a chance to play test a new Playstation 3 Harry Potter game.  Here are the details:

On behalf of Playstation, we would like to offer you and your group an opportunity with the new Wonderbook - Book of Spells video game. We chose your group because of your commitment to the worlds (or underworlds) created for us to explore through geekdom.

The Wonderbook - Book of Spells video game is an immersive reading and gaming experience created with J.K. Rowling. Book of Spells is the fictional instruction book of Hogwarts school, highlighted within the Harry Potter stories.

We would like to send a Wonderbook for the Playstation 3 to your group for all of you to let us know what you think.

I've already received the game and it looks interesting.  It has more than 4 stars on Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com...­

If you have access to a PS3 and are interested in play testing the game, please email me back so that we can arrange to have you pick it up.  You can keep it for a few weeks, and there are only 2 strings attached:

1.  Provide some level of feedback (doesn't have to be super details; likes, dislikes, comments)

2.  Eventually return it to me/transfer to another LB Geekery member so that someone else can play with it.