Long Beach Geeks Message Board › DnD & Pathfinder Megathread: Roll To Not Die

DnD & Pathfinder Megathread: Roll To Not Die

Morganna
Magoda
Group Organizer
Long Beach, CA
Post #: 34
I've been getting tons of emails regarding starting DnD and Pathfinder groups. Let's keep them all organized here. Post if you've got one, want players, want DMs, or wanna just talk about it.
Vicente Martinez J...
user 88086312
South Gate, CA
Post #: 15
Well I'm interested in playing with the group if someone wants to run a game.
Fujio R.
Princeofpie
San Pedro, CA
Post #: 11
i agree with vincente. i am still new so i want to play with people i kinda know. so i guess we are looking for DM and more players if the LB geeks is going to have dnd meets
A former member
Post #: 4
I just moved from Michigan, I'm down to join a campaign or be a DM once my stuff arrives from Michigan (should be soon!)
Morganna
Magoda
Group Organizer
Long Beach, CA
Post #: 36
I can always prep a Tomb Of Horrors game if anyone's feeling masochistic.

Also, Hello fellow ex-mid-westerner!
Vicente Martinez J...
user 88086312
South Gate, CA
Post #: 18
I'm open to any game/character/level of difficulty. I just want for us to get together and have fun!
dave
user 99967832
Long Beach, CA
Post #: 1
My vote is for Normal Difficulty/Ranger Class
Fujio R.
Princeofpie
San Pedro, CA
Post #: 14
normal. and i 'm new so lets go with human fighter
Shawn L.
user 48607492
Long Beach, CA
Post #: 2
All,

My wife Lisa and I are involved in L.A. County/Orange County Pathfinder Society. PFS games are run out of the Warhouse here in Long Beach on Sundays, usually starting at 1pm. Signups for games there can be found on Warhorn.net. Also, monthly/bi-monthly games will be starting up soon at the Bunker in Lakewood as well as the Mercenary Market in Costa Mesa.

Lisa and I are both experienced Pathfinder GMs and would be happy to answer any questions or help out with more information on getting involved.

Thanks,
Shawn
dave
user 99967832
Long Beach, CA
Post #: 2
I will be playing as follows in order
Elf/Ranger Named Rick
Human/Ranger Named Smith
Half-elf/Ranger not yet named.

I do not have the experience with D&D to learn too many CC. If someone thinks they can meet before hand and give me a tutorial I will change the later 2 classes.