add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Longmont Friends of Fiber Message Board › Need your help- Tonight: Neighborhood Group Leaders Association

Need your help- Tonight: Neighborhood Group Leaders Association

Scott C.
Group Organizer
Longmont, CO
I messed up.

I thought we had this covered but we don't.  We need someone who can advocate for the Friends of Fiber group at this non profit fair being held tonight at 6:30pm at the Longmont Senior Center.­

Vince Jordan from the City of Longmont broadband group will be there to answer questions, but he can't support (or oppose) the Fiber Bond measure.  He's there to simply supply unbiased information.
Out job is to be highly biased for the bond to pay for citywide broadband fiber.

Unfortunately I am unable to go (I'm trying to rework my schedule, but its doubtful) , and George is out of town.

Can one or more of you take an hour or so tonight at 6:30pm at the Longmont Senior Center (910 Longs Peak Avenue) to answer questions and support the bond issue with the neighborhood group leaders?

Whoever goes, I'll take you all to dinner.  Your choice of where.  Sorry for the late notice on this.  We've all had our hands full with the recent flooding and this one slipped through the cracks.

Please email me back (­) if you can cover this event.