Longmont Running Message Board › Upcoming Form Clinic

Upcoming Form Clinic

Thomas
user 76256122
Group Organizer
Longmont, CO
Hi Everyone, hope the summer is going well.  One of our organizers, Kristen Arendt, runs for and works at Newton Running in Boulder and is ready to put on a form clinic for the group to help us run better!  This will be free, of course, and we want to make it accessible to as many of our runners as possible.  With that in mind, please respond with potential times that will work; a weekday evening or weekend morning, etc..  It will likely be held at one of our local tracks.
I hope to hear from you all!
Thanks,
Thomas
Also, for some group news, Kristen ran on Team Newton to help win the Corporate Challenge of the Pearl Street Mile and one of our runners, Terzah, got some ink in the Daily Camera based on her son's stellar run in the same race per link below.

http://www.dailycamer...­
Terzah B.
user 14625032
Longmont, CO
Post #: 1
Thanks for sending that link, Thomas! I had forgotten about that. Will had fun and he'll be even more excited by the idea of being in the paper.

I'd love to participate in the form clinic. The best times for me are Saturday mornings--the only times I can't do it at all are Tuesday evenings and Sundays. I can try to make other times work.

Remind me: next Saturday, July 20, is the day I'm hosting the Saturday a.m. run from my house, right? This weekend I'm crewing for a friend who is running the Leadville Silver Rush 50 and so will be up in the mountains. I hope I'm not wrong about the weekend....
Jessica Hippely W.
user 31102722
Longmont, CO
Post #: 2
I'd be interested in the clinic!
Michaela
user 68299412
Longmont, CO
Post #: 1
I'd be interested! Any evening other than Monday works for me!