Longmont Running Message Board › Wild West Relay in August ! Looking for teammates

Wild West Relay in August ! Looking for teammates

Thomas
user 76256122
Group Organizer
Longmont, CO
Max Stackhouse, one of our group runners, is putting together a relay team for the Wild West Relay and has the message below:
I'm putting together a relay team for the Wild West Relay. This is an awesome running relay that runs from Fort Collins to Steamboat, YEAH 200 Miles!! The race starts Friday August 1 and usually ends around lunchtime on Saturday August 2nd . We will have a team of 12 runners that run a total of 36 legs. Each runner will run 15-20 miles total. There is a wide range of difficulties, so any runner can do it will a little determination!
This will be my third year in a row running and this event is always an amazing weekend. You will become insanely close with your relay van and have a blast cheering each other on. Everyone seems to run faster every leg despite the fatigue, hunger and sleep deprivation.
The entry fee is $117 per person. We do have to provide our own transportation, so we'll be looking for volunteers with large cars (6 seatbelts).
Right now my team has 6 runners confirmed, so we are looking for 6 more. Shoot me an email if you're interested or have any questions.
Cheers! Max
You can respond to Max at maxstackhouse@gmail.com­