TinkerMill: The Longmont Makerspace Message Board › Stanford Technology Entrepreneurship Class -- FREE

Stanford Technology Entrepreneurship Class -- FREE

Trent B.
user 105895012
Denver, CO
Howdy Everyone!
A good friend of mine brought this course to my attention and I thought I would pass it along to all of you.  I'm envisioning a few self-made teams of  2 - 4 people if enough of us sign up and get accepted to the class.  Last year 40,000 people signed up and top of the class participants got to pitch their Tech Startup idea to actual silicone valley Angel investors!!  With the TinkerMill also acting as an incubator for tech startups, I thought this class was particularly focused to our members.  If interested, Please click the link below and signup ASAP as time is running out!  If we only get a few people to sign up, say 4 - 7 people, we could do this as one giant TinkerMill team.  I'm also open to other suggestions.  I look forward to seeing our second  tech startup coming out of this!  Here's the link to get Started: http://online.stanford.edu/course/technology-entrepreneurship­
Trent
Scott C.
scottconverse
Group Organizer
Longmont, CO
Post #: 6
Sounds like fun. Maybe see if there's a time people would like to meet then set up a face to face for everyone?
Gus S C.
99guspuppet
Denver, CO
Post #: 62
I have joined the Stanford class and want to telecommute with Tinkermill participants.

99guspuppet aka Gus S. Calabrese
Trent B.
user 105895012
Denver, CO
Post #: 2
Thanks for signing up Gus, I have had two other emails of interested parties. Looks like this will be a small group of people so we may want to consider one big TinkerMill team. Everyone that's emailed me wants to work remotely though, and I'm not sure if that will work out. We'll see as the class starts and we get a better idea of what's expected of us.
Gus S C.
99guspuppet
Denver, CO
Post #: 65
I will try to be a flexible as I can.... I am located next to Lakeside, CO