addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

TinkerMill: The Longmont Makerspace Message Board › 4th July weekend Open House/Arts and Crafts Show/Fire Works Viewing for Frid

4th July weekend Open House/Arts and Crafts Show/Fire Works Viewing for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, July 4, 5 and 6

A former member
Post #: 3
I am going to post a meet up later tonight for those interested in helping have a TinkerMill 4th July weekend Open House/Arts and Crafts Show/Fire Works Viewing for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, July 4, 5 and 6 complete with food venders, beer sales, and more with Delaware closed off to cars. So we really need to start planning and organizing and I am hoping we can have a MeetUp after the weekly meeting Tuesday, June 3rd. If you need to reschedule please leave that time slot open. I have discussed this with Scott and we will need a lot of help. I have also talked with the auto repair people, invited them to join TinkerMill, and discussed their thoughts on fire works viewing that Friday night. They would like some space by the lake for thier employees and family to have a cook out, watch the fire works. I told them that I could not speak for TinkerMill but I felt that they should be able to because of seniority. I told them about our plans for the three days and they were OK with it as long as their employees could get in to work that weekend if they wanted to. I asked them to give me a number of people from their group so that we could stake off an area for them and then plan the rest of the viewing area for TinkerMill members and families. We plan on having a MeetUp for viewing so that we can get RSVPs and be fair to everyone interested. Please watch for the MeetUp announcement tonight. Thanks, Don