align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

TinkerMill: The Longmont Makerspace Message Board › HP1630G Logic Analyzer

HP1630G Logic Analyzer

Paul T.
PaulTiger
Longmont, CO
Post #: 51
Not sure this has a place at TM, but anyone working on 8 and 16 bit MPUs would like it.
I have software for it, but it only uses a floppy and HB-IB for permanent data records. The LA works well, but data storage is sort of a pain. It's also CRT display.

If TM doesn't want it, then it is scrap
Aaron
Aaron_G._FSM
Longmont, CO
Post #: 4
Not sure this has a place at TM, but anyone working on 8 and 16 bit MPUs would like it.
I have software for it, but it only uses a floppy and HB-IB for permanent data records. The LA works well, but data storage is sort of a pain. It's also CRT display.

Hi Pual,

If you are sure it's working and you have the probes and cables I think tinkermill could use this.

~Aaron
If TM doesn't want it, then it is scrap