addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

TinkerMill: The Longmont Makerspace Message Board › Tesla Coil repairs

Tesla Coil repairs

Paul T.
PaulTiger
Longmont, CO
Post #: 52
Greetings

The Tesla coil is on the Luddite bench. Various repairs have been made and we'd like to test it out. The spare parts kit appears to be missing some parts, one of which is spare 10 amp fuses. These are the tiny european bus types in a sand filled explosion-proof package. Guess what? Luddite doesn't have them in this high value.

Before I wander off to order a package of them, is it possible that the builders/users of the Tesla coil might know what special place the spares were hidden in? Maybe the move makes them un-findable?

Buzz me back at 303-651-7919 or email techsales@luddite-tek.com. I tend to miss chatter here for days at a time.