Why wait until spring to celebrate St. Patty's Day? We're half-way there, so let's don the green and party like it's March 17th!
To celebrate, we're going on an Irish pub crawl with food and drink specials at every stop. Irish garb is mandatory!
Here's the itinerary:
• The Emerald Loop -- Meet here at noon to 1:00 pm.
• O'Briens on the Riverwalk -- ~1:15 pm to 2:15 pm.
• The Tilted Kilt (technically Scottish, but... whatever) -- ~2:30 pm to 3:30 pm.
• Kitty O'Shea's 720 S. Michigan ave. -- ~3:45 pm to 4:30 pm
* O'Neils on Wells -- 5:00 pm to whenever we drop dead.
Erin Go Braghless!
Bryan and Tom
Here's a link to a walking map for the crawl: http://goo.gl/maps/5DK7C
View Larger Map