1224 West Webster Avenue, Chicago, Il
For our summer series at Arlington, we're taking the Booze Bus to Arlington Park to watch the races. Transportation on the Booze Bus is included! Repeat: there will be a bus. With booze.
For an amazingly low $33, here's what you get:
1) A free drink at the Derby Bar.
2) A bus ride out to Arlington Park with beer and booze.
3) Free admission to the Park and a free racing program.
4) A 2-hour OPEN BAR in the beer garden.
5) A free hot dog and a bag of chips.
6) A bus ride back to the Derby Bar, again with beer and booze. (Return time isn't yet confirmed, but I think it's around 5:30 after the last race.)
You've got to buy your tickets in advance or they won't let you on the bus, which you can do here: http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurchase?orgid=45089&pid=7747628
I have no idea when tickets will sell out, so I suggest jumping on them as soon as possible.
We'll meet at the Derby Bar at 11:00 am. The buses leave the Derby at noon.