Re: [Loop-Happy-Hour] upcoming event outside the loop

From: Thomas S.
Sent on: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 11:25 AM
Larry and Shimon,
Just want to let know that since you're replying to email distribution list, everyone in our meetup group is receiving all your responses.  May want to consider emailing each other individually. 
Thomas


From: "Shimon AKA "mish"" <[address removed]>
To: [address removed]
Sent: Wed, December 22,[masked]:10:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Loop-Happy-Hour] upcoming event outside the loop

I thinik the women will be upset if there are no guys to dance woth. I
can't blame them

On 12/22/10, Larry Michel <[address removed]> wrote:
> Does that mean only women can attend, or that's the only respondents you
> have, so far? I should say, if we are invited as well!
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Shimon AKA \"mish\"" <[address removed]>
> To: [address removed]
> Sent: Wednesday, December 22,[masked]:45:03 AM
> Subject: Re: [Loop-Happy-Hour] upcoming event outside the loop
>
> I have another meetup at RUMBA where all of the people attending are women.
> if you can dance or pretend to salsa dance, well that would be a good
> opportunity, eh?
>
>
> On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 10:26 AM, Larry Michel < [address removed] >
> wrote:
>
>
>
>
> Be great! Plus, that's closer to my 'hood. Keep me/us apprised.
>
> L.
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Shimon AKA \"mish\"" < [address removed] >
> To: [address removed]
> Sent: Tuesday, December 21,[masked]:17:03 PM
> Subject: [Loop-Happy-Hour] upcoming event outside the loop
>
> FYI- A Event will be posted on a Friday Night in January which will be
> located one mile North from the loop. It will start at 6PM. It will be a
> Friday night social event. I hope you dont mind meeting new people
>
> Shimon
>
> PS-It will most probably be on Friday Jan 21.
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit " REPLY ", your message will be sent to everyone on
> this mailing list ( [address removed] )
> This message was sent by Shimon AKA "mish" ( [address removed] ) from
> The Chicago Loop Happy Hour and After-Work-Drinks Group .
> To learn more about Shimon AKA "mish", visit his/her member profile
>
>
> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] |
> [address removed]
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit " REPLY ", your message will be sent to everyone on
> this mailing list ( [address removed] )
> This message was sent by Larry Michel ( [address removed] ) from The
> Chicago Loop Happy Hour and After-Work-Drinks Group .
> To learn more about Larry Michel, visit his/her member profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
>
> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] |
> [address removed]
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit " REPLY ", your message will be sent to everyone on
> this mailing list ( [address removed] )
> This message was sent by Shimon AKA "mish" ([address removed]) from
> The Chicago Loop Happy Hour and After-Work-Drinks Group .
> To learn more about Shimon AKA "mish", visit his/her member profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
>
> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] |
> [address removed]



--
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
http://www.meetup.com/Loop-happy-hour/
This message was sent by Shimon AKA "mish" ([address removed]) from The Chicago Loop Happy Hour and After-Work-Drinks Group.
To learn more about Shimon AKA "mish", visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup.com/Loop-happy-hour/members/11440169/
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup.com/Loop-happy-hour/settings/
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy