align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Lords of Chaos Gaming Society Message Board › New Campaign in the Parker/Centennial Area

New Campaign in the Parker/Centennial Area

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm looking for 3-4 players for a campaign starting on Friday January 7th from 6 p.m. til about 11 p.m. It will go every other Friday. The system is HarnMaster and the setting, obviously, is Harn. It's a very role-play intense environment and there are storylines and intrigues that will take sustained gaming to develop. In Harn, I like to say that there are no black hats or white hats, just agendas. It's a low-fantasy setting, based on 12th century England, but that's not to say there are no monsters or magic (or psionics!). Those elements are quite present, but their scarcity resists the trend (as in other settings) to become watered-down and the result is that spells and combat can have a tremendous impact, as intended. I have two (maybe three) players already committed, and the size of the group probably shouldn't exceed 7 max. The first session will be a pretty light intro, and most of our time will probably be spent fleshing out characters. Thanks!