Lords of Chaos Gaming Society Message Board › Looking for a Game

Looking for a Game

A former member
Post #: 1
Moved into Denver about a month ago and looking to connect with my brethren here in Denver. I live in the Stapleton area and am looking for a game nearby.

I'm in my early thirties, a technophile, euro-gamer and RPGer. I enjoy high fantasy campaigns the most, but play just about everything. Anyone running a D&D 3.5, 4e or Pathfinder game nearby who needs an add? Thurs, Sat or Sun are good evenings for me.

-David
William
user 10301836
Aurora, CO
Post #: 1
Hello David,

I'm looking to run an Exalted game with my friend. We need one or two other players though to get the game going. I'm in my early 30s and my friend is in his mid 30s. We're heavy on role-playing (not that we don't have a lot of action as well), and are looking for someone who's willing to get into role, develop a back story and really get into character. If you don't know much about Exalted, that's fine, my friend doesn't know much about it either and I have no problem showing you both the ropes. Let me know if you're still looking and maybe I can see if you'll fit.

~~William