Lords of Chaos Gaming Society Message Board › White Wolf West, New group looking for members interested in Role playing we

White Wolf West, New group looking for members interested in Role playing west of denver

Anathema
user 9137966
Denver, CO
Post #: 6
Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

I am proud to announce my intention of forming a good group for gaming west of Denver, in the lakewood/golden/Arvada/ west metro area.

Are you interested in a gaming group that is about who a character is, where they came from and where they are going? Do you want to meet like minded people who want to build a community of life long friends while playing a wide assortment of role-playing games, board games, and anything else that is a fun social game? Do you want a game that is about the elements of a good story? Then this is the group for you!

I am pleased to announce White Wolf West, the gaming group hosted by myself, your ambitious GM, friendly player, and good friend. This is a group that caters to those gamers west of Denver, open to anyone with a like mind for this particular style of game play.

Dear reader, let me assure you that this group is open to all with a good attitude, both veteran players and fresh faced beginners. Let me assure you that this group is open to all creeds of life ,age, sexual orientation, genders, and ethnicity. Rest easy knowing that there will be no discrimination of any kind, and none will be tolerated. First and foremost this is a safe group.

The intention of this group is to build friendships and epic stories as we explore an assortment of different systems and settings in a fun, relaxed, and focused environment. Everything from Dungeons and Dragons, to World of Darkness- and everything in between and beyond, is allowed.

As this is a brand new group, nothing is set in stone yet. However, we plan to meet once a week- when most convenient, and spend a good chapter of the day in lively role playing.

Those interested are encouraged to contact Anathema.Dreamer@gmail.com
all questions will be answered, and every question is encouraged to be asked.