addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Lords of Chaos Gaming Society Message Board › d&d homebrew 2.0 sundays

d&d homebrew 2.0 sundays

Josh
Josh.m.harris
Denver, CO
Post #: 3
I am looking for a few more players for a group that I have currently that is beginning to dissolve do to current players moving. We run a homebrew of d&d using 2.0 as a base and have added tons of stuff to it so far. Basically if you find something that you like in another edition and can find a way to integrate it without slowing down game play, we are all for it. We play in the DU area since that is the best place for all existing people involved. We currently have 2 players and a DM. We are looking for 3 to 4 other people to join in so if someone misses a week, it's not a deal breaker for the rest of the party. If anyone is interested in this, please feel free to drop me a line Josh.m.harris@hotmail. Please, only serious gamers that can actually play every Sunday.
A former member
Post #: 20
already in a sunday adventure that has the same issue ....lost players due to work or other....only the DM and myself (the dwarf) left....2E....maybe there's a chance to mold these two and get more players combined that way...have to see if the DM is good with that...DU would be a great central location as well...
A former member
Post #: 37
my sundays just became free....what's the timeframe?