Los Angeles Accessibility and Inclusive Design Message Board › Listly Books on UX, IA, UI, Card Sorting, etc.

Listly Books on UX, IA, UI, Card Sorting, etc.

Marcella M.
Marcella_M
Santa Monica, CA
Post #: 118
Hi UX'ers!
Eva from UXPA Boston Chapter has started a great list of books with a short synopsis on Listly. Please help Boston review, rate and add to this great list.

User Experience Books
The definitive guide to user experience books, including books about research, design and process.
Listly User Experience Book Reviews

Help with UXPALA Annual Survey
While you're bidding your time for Santa, and being the season of GIVING (shopping), please show us your appreciation and give us a few minutes of your time to take our Annual Member Survey. There is a $100 Gift Certificate to General Assembly for 1 Lucky Survey Participant!!

Now, stop peeking at your presents or trying to devise the best stealth method of shaking them without actually breaking anything inside. Yes, I say this from experience and I'm not ashamed. biggrin

On behalf of the Directors and Chairs of UXPALA, thank you for making 2013 such a wonderful and fun year for our chapter! We're so excited about 2014 and we can't wait to get things going!

Happy Holidays!
Marcella
Executive Director, UXPA of LA
info@marcellacreative.com
::Please Connect With Me::
Linkedin­ — and — Twitter­