addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Los Angeles Clojure Users Group Message Board › New Meetup: September Clojure Users Group Meetup

New Meetup: September Clojure Users Group Meetup

Aaron C.
user 3939229
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for Los Angeles Clojure Users Group!

What: September Clojure Users Group Meetup

When: Thursday, September 16, 2010 7:00 PM

Where: Factual, Inc.
11111 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite 250
Santa Monica , CA 90025
310-709-0669

Let's make this first meeting as participatory as possible. I'd like to give everyone a chance to introduce themselves, share some of their background, and their specific interests in Clojure. Then we can have an open forum, or "bull session" so to speak.

I can have some specific topics and slides prepared as backup. If you'd like to come with a small and informal presentation prepared, as backup, that's fine too, in case we feel we have time and space for actual presentations. But I'd like the main priority to be for people to meet each other and have back and forth conversations.

Factual, Inc. is gracious enough to host, including dinner and refreshments.

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­