addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Los Angeles C++ Message Board › C++ Software Engineer opportunity in OC

C++ Software Engineer opportunity in OC

Ben M.
user 28655092
Irvine, CA
Post #: 3
Hi Everyone,

My name is Ben Melanio, I'm an IT Recruiter with Ashley Ellis. I want to share an excellent opportunity with you all, hoping someone may be interested, or may know someone who might be. A brief job description is below. Please let me know what you think. My client is a reputable and fast-growing medical device company with a smart team and great culture. Thanks so much for your attention and I hope to hear back from you soon! Don't hesitate to call me directly or email me with any questions.

C++ Software Engineer / Aliso Viejo, CA / 60-90K DOE
Voyage into the heart of next generation technology as a C++ Software Engineer on this steadily growing team. You’ll be working alongside a bunch of brainy people who make high level critical thinking look like child’s play. Every employee here is driven to brainstorm inventive new solutions, combining their efforts & keeping themselves recharged to achieve success for a great cause.

Your combination of academic knowledge & Windows/UNIX field experience will help you quickly adjust to the diverse challenges speeding your way. Projects range from embedded software codding, website design, database maintenance, and countless others to expand your skills. Your handle on object oriented C++ code will help you bring the full SDLC to life and your hunger for new technology will help you master other programming & database languages. As you show off your skills in this position, you will make the way for your future development & success.

This C++ Software Engineer Has:

C++ Experience
Object Oriented Design & Programming Techniques

Perks This C++ Software Engineer Enjoys:

A Great Benefits Package
Tremendous growth potential

Ben Melanio