Los Angeles Java User Group Message Board › Happy Tuesday!
|A former member||
Happy Tuesday! I am currently working with a global entertainment and e-commerce company in Hollywood looking for a Sr. Java Developer to join their backend-mobile services division.
The position pays 130K+.
This person would play a key contributor in their mobile services group creating and supporting the backend services for their mobile applications (Java/J2EE, Hibernate, AWS, EC2).
If you're interested, drop me a line and I can get you a job description with more specifics on the position and the company info.
Here's some details on the job:
* Experience with Java SDK development and J2EE development
* Experience with JPA/Hibernate, JMS and Web Services
* Experience with Eclipse
* Experience with Tomcat
* Experience with Hibernate and Spring
* Experience with SOAP and RESTful Webservices
* Experience in cloud computing with Amazon EC2