Los Angeles Area Pagans & Witches Network Message Board › WE'RE NUMBER SIX!!!

WE'RE NUMBER SIX!!!

A former member
Post #: 110
Just wanted to let ya'll know that as of today, with 374 members, the Los Angeles/Hollywood Pagans and Witches Meetup Group is the 6th largest Pagan/Witchcraft group in the United States! WOO-HOO!!!

Houston is #1 with 537; Kansas City #2 with 525; Las Vegas #3 with 409; New York City #4 with 405; and Seattle is #5 with 390.

Now, driven by blind ambition and bare naked chutzpah, I have a plan...

Our neighbor to the south, Orange County (which is the land of my birth) has 316 members. If we can successfully claim eminent domain and take them over in a bloodless coup (or a bloody one, es ist bei mir egal) we will have 690 members AND be the biggest Pagan Meetup group in the country, if not the entire freakin' WORLD!

Who's with me? devilish

Mariner
A former member
Post #: 111
My mojo is working - just since posting this a mere 90 minutes or so ago, Las Vegas dropped down to #8 and we moved up to #5! (they must've dumped their inactive members).

I'm becoming drunk with power, you guys...make me King of the Witches and I'll guarantee you everlasting life in my big amusement park of the dead...

Mariner
A former member
Post #: 21
Do we get cookies and milk? lol
A former member
Post #: 85
Oooooh I love amusement parks! Especially ones of the dead, count me in!

It's takeover time. I bow to the King that is Mariner! tongue
Ren
user 2369215
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 44
Long live the King!

We're gonna need our own booth at the next PPD haha.
Bacon
mcsloshed
West Hollywood, CA
Post #: 140
Alex Sanders would be so proud... hahahaha.
A former member
Post #: 112
Long live the King!

We're gonna need our own booth at the next PPD haha.

I know - I thought about that for the last one. I just don't know what we'd hand out, I guess we'd have to make cutesy stuff or do free readings or something. Oh well, we have a lot of time to figure it out.

Mariner
A former member
Post #: 12
BURN AND PILLAGE..... no, wait, I always get that wrong, it's pillage first then burn.
Ren
user 2369215
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 46
Hmm... Guess it depends on what you're after. I'd think since people are flammable and gold/riches/jewels are not - you could probably go in any order.

Personally, I think we should do as the animals do ;) and pick the little ones off first. Burbank? Glendale? Southbay?

(And in case they are reading this -- we're not necessarily asking you to commute. You could have first wednesday Valley meetup, second wednesday OC meetup etc... just that we should consolidate the calendars/message boards/membership.)
Bacon
mcsloshed
West Hollywood, CA
Post #: 142
Screw them. I don't want to go over the hills (unless it's for Roger). We should start the LA Pagan Games and invite the other meetups to compete against us in spectacularly retarded races, etc... Like a drag race, where you have to run 25 yards and put on a bunch of opposite gender clothing and then run back first to win. We could do it in WeHo park midday. No one would bat an eye. :)