*Save The Date: Sunday, October 6, 2013**
**Pagan Pride Day at Rainbow Lagoon Park in Long Beach*!*
We received a lot of positive feedback regarding our new location last year so we're back again this year. Workshops, Entertainment, Rituals, Authors and SHOPPING! What could be better?
Booth applications are available on our website www.paganpridela. org. Volunteers are always welcome and needed - please fill out the volunteer form on our website. Donations (of any amount) are gratefully accepted as well (click the DONATE button on the website).
As always, this is a FREE, family friendly event that is open to the
public. Please bring a non-perishible food item for the food bank as it is also a food drive.
This is your opportunity to bring family, friends, acquaintances to an open event to give them a feeling for what your life as a pagan is about (or just to hang out and buy cool stuff from our vendors).
*The reasons we have Pagan Pride Day are to provide:*
* A place for pagans to gather to socialize, network, shop
* A place where people who are new to the community can make
connections and new friends
* The opportunity to learn from respected teachers in our community
* A space to connect with each other and divine source (from different paths) during ritual
* A chance to meet with and talk to your favorite authors
* A showcase for Pagan related entertainment
* A venue for organizations (Pagan and non-pagan) to connect with the community
We Invite the public to meet us here so that we can dispel the myths, misunderstandings and outright lies that are "out there" about who and what we are - to provide access to ask us about our beliefs and practices and hopefully build bridges of understanding between pagans and non-pagans so that we can create a reality where /no one has to live in the broom closet /for fear of losing job, home, children, spouse because of spiritual beliefs.
On behalf of the board of Pagan Pride LA/OC, I thank you for your past support and look forward to seeing you in October.
President, Pagan Pride LA, Inc.
* if you are outside of Los Angeles County and Orange County and would like to know when/where an event will be held in your area please visit The Pagan Pride Project national website at www.paganpride. org/where. Pagan Pride Days are held in various cities across the U.S. and in several different countries.
Please forward this info to your kindred, circles, friends, family,
anyone you think might be interested in this event. We appreciate you helping us spread the word.
Event Location: Shoreline Drive in Long Beach
Event TIME Details: 10am to 5pm
Directions: Shoreline Drive, Between Pine St. & Linden Ave., Long Beach, CA 90802