|Sent on:||Sunday, March 31, 2013 11:18 PM|
With guests coming from South America, Europe, Africa, and across the USA ...
Alpha Omega presents the ...
2013 Intl. Festival of Golden Dawn Magicians
Including the World Premiere! of ...
The Rites of Nephthys
Invitations went out on Facebook for the first time yesterday for next week's International Festival of Golden Dawn Magicians, in Pahrump (near Las Vegas), Nevada. (You will find complete details HERE:
I was quite astonished by the flood of messages I received today, warning me that the invitation quickly spread on Facebook and that, as a consequence, we now risk being overrun by more people than we can properly support. It seems there is huge interest in the supplemental beginners' Magick from the Secret Chiefs of the Golden Dawn being unveiled at the Festival.
It is therefore important to make a few Festival facts and rules clear.
1. The Festival is open to all practitioners of Golden Dawn Magick (Solitary Practitioners and Self-Initiates, as well as Golden Dawn Initiates and Adepts.
2. RSVP is REQUIRED using this CONTACT LINK.
If you show up without having RSVP'd, you risk being turned away once we have reached capacity.
The only exceptions to this are for the following three events, to which the general public is invited:
3. Registration upon arrival is required, including disclosure of other order affiliations (for internal use only).
4. Recommended donation for Festival attendance is $49. 5. This is a drug-free event. Use of any illegal substances anywhere on Isis Temple property is strictly prohibited and is grounds for expulsion from the Festival.
5. This is an alcohol-free event, except as noted below.
6. No campfires are allowed.
7. We will be preparing communal meals together. The cost and labor of meals we will share as a community.
8. This is a child free Festival. You must be at least 18 years of age to attend. No under the age of 18 will be allowed on Isis Temple grounds during the Festival, except for the "Grand Enthronement of Isis" Ritual, where children are welcome, but must be accompanied by a parent.
We look forward to seeing you at Alpha Omega's Isis Temple and the ...
International Festival of Golden Dawn Magicians
Leslie and David Griffin