Los Angeles Area Pagans & Witches Network Message Board › LAPWN Needs a New Organizer!

LAPWN Needs a New Organizer!

A former member
Post #: 185
Hi Folks:

After five and a half years as organizer of the LAPWN, I've decided to step down, effective immediately. This group as of today has 653 members, and is a great potential community resource for someone who has the time and focus to devote to cultivating it beyond a once-monthly coffee night. Unfortunately, that person isn't me, due to other commitments I've taken on in the last six months. I really hope someone steps up and does great things.

As of right now it's up for grabs. Anyone considering taking it on may e-mail me at janicot1@yahoo.com if you want insights or advice to help you make a decision. If no one steps up, Meetup will automatically shut the group down in 15 days.

Thanks to all the cool people I've met here, you've all been great! And thanks for making the last five and a half years so enjoyable for me.

Mariner