addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Los Angeles Area Pagans & Witches Network Message Board › Exciting News for the Los Angeles Area Pagans & Witches Network.

Exciting News for the Los Angeles Area Pagans & Witches Network.

Diana L.
DianaLucina
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Dear Pagans and Witches in the LA area,

When Mariner recently stepped down as organizer of the LA Pagans & Witches Network, I stepped up to the plate to serve to our community.

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Diana Lucina.

My Pagan background is as a shamanic practitioner of l'Arte Eccelsa (The Sublime Art), commonly known as Strega or Italian Witchcraft.

I am deeply passionate about building conscious community and have news I hope many of you will find exciting.

Meetup.com recently released a new and extremely powerful community building feature that I just enabled on the Los Angeles Area Pagans & Witches Network.

Effective immediately, EVERY member of our community (not just the leadership team) is now able and welcome to add and announce their own Pagan and Witch events on the Los Angeles Area Pagans & Witches Network.

This new feature is only as valuable as YOU make it, however. You will find complete instructions how to announce your own events and schedule Meetups on the Network yourself at:

http://www.meetup.com...­

As yet another strategy to consciously build community, our Network mailing list is now completely open and unmoderated. You are welcome to reach the entire community at any time without moderator approval.

If this feature gets used a lot, you might want to avoid your email box getting clogged up by going to your profile in the group, clicking "Edit Communications Settings, and under "mailing list" click to receive messages "In one daily email." This way you stay on top of what is happening, but get only one email per day from the list.

Next, the Network Calendar now endeavors to be a place where you can find all of the Pagan and Witch events in the entire LA area, all in one place. We have a large and skilled team of volunteers already working hard to keep the calendar as complete and up to date as possible.

If you notice something missing, please do not hesitate to add it yourself! Remember - YOU CAN!

These are powerful community building features. Freedom, as always, however, requires responsibility.

Any vandalism of the Meetup or reports from organizers of inappropriate behavior at events may result in being removed or even banned from the Network.

Finally, I am presently contacting Pagan authors and teachers from across America and encouraging them to visit us in Los Angeles to teach. If anyone knows of appropriate venues, cost, etc. please contact me off list.

Bright blessings,
Diana Lucina