addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Los Angeles Area Pagans & Witches Network Message Board › Interested in Ghosts?

Interested in Ghosts?

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi! Is anyone out there interested in ghosts? Would you like to come along and be a member of the audience for a live TV show that is going to be investigating celebrity ghosts and hauntings in Los Angeles?

The show is being broadcast nest friday, saturday and sunday. There are going to be renowned professional psychics, parapsychologists and sensitives, investigations into hauntings in various locations, and celebrity guests (both alive and, hopefully, dead...)

If you would like to reserve some FREE seats, please contact me asap at this address:

jessica.bath@twofour.co.uk

And I will e-mail you some tickets.

You are welcome to request as many tickets as you like - but you do need a ticket to get in, so make sure you contact me asap!

Thanks, I hope your group goes well and wish you all the best,

Jess.