addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Area Pagans & Witches Network Message Board › Winter witches ball

Winter witches ball

A former member
Post #: 18
Jessica - you should totally wear your wings and that dress! You'll look great!

And yes, please show me that site, and if I don't buy from there, shopping together sounds awesome!
A former member
Post #: 23
Shopping? Yes please!

I need some new, fun witchy clothes!
A former member
Post #: 37
I am in SERIOUS need of HELP when it comes to clothing. I don't even have anything very worthy of a Witches' Ball at this point, and I also would love to upgrade my wardrobe with a bunch of expressive Witchy and Goth wear. Count me in for the shopping stuff too--I really need some decent clothes.
A former member
Post #: 45
Okay so sometime next month we should make a witchy shopping trip... I'm all for hitting Hot Topic as I never get to go there... any other ideas? Is there a good mall to try? Cuz the Bev. Center is only so-so, I just went there this week and only ended up getting a tank top. I ended up looking online and ordering several things from http://www.mechanical...­ (this is the site I mentioned). My stuff should be here next week so I'll tell you if it's cool. I really like their prices and style :)
A former member
Post #: 43
Hello everybody,

I just moved here, but a ball sounds like fun. However I have to leave town soon for work, but if I am here that weekend you can count me in. I have a beautiful witchy dress which my husband had made for me when he was in China, would love to wear it.
Hope to meet you all soon!
Marieke
A former member
Post #: 24
Hi Marieke! Your husband made your dress? - How cool! Look forward to meeting you!
A former member
Post #: 25
Wow, I'm sure your dress is beautiful. Look forward to meeting you as well!

Yes, a shopping trip is a definite must. We could go to some metaphysical shops. Some of them have clothing, but we'd have to research and see 'witch' ones. (I know... shameless joke).

Another idea too... might be too late for the upcoming witches ball, but I love to sew, and I have some really awesome patterns. If anyone is interested in maybe collaborating on some clothing designs, colors, etc. for events or just for fun, let me know. I have a sewing machine and some intermediate sewing knowledge. I'd like to take some lessons to get better, but I think practicing and designing would be fun too. Just a thought!
A former member
Post #: 44
Oeps, my husband had my dress made in China, sorry I am originally from Holland and say sometimes funny things. He was there for his job and I had a dress I wanted to have for a long time with the very long sleeves. I hope I can make the ball.
A former member
Post #: 9
You guys might want to check out The Shrine on Melrose for clothes. They have a lot of goth and witchy clothing for guys and girls.
A former member
Post #: 49
I was going to check out the Shrine awhile ago, but I went to their website and checked out their prices... and well... they are 2x to 4x the price of hot topic or some of the other stores I shop at online *LOL*. That's the trouble with stores in my area, they tend to be $$$$.