addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Area Pagans & Witches Network Message Board › Wood & Water Website now Online!

Wood & Water Website now Online!

A former member
Post #: 62
Hey everyone!

After coming to a number of meetups and giving a mini-lecture on wild witchcraft at our study group last month I had a lot of people asking me questions. I found I was repeating myself a lot and recommending a lot of books, CDs etc... often without recalling the specific names of some items.

SO... over the last few weeks I've been working to put up a new section of my website. It contains a little info on wild witchcraft, trance jouney, faerie/otherworld, as well as an amazon powered bookstore listing the books, CDs, and DVDs I keep recommending.

This is, of course an ongoing project, I certainly plan to add a lot more. Anyway for people who want it the address is http://woodwater.artlair.com/­.

Any comments or requests for what additonal info you'd like added would be welcome. I'm adding more on Wild Witchcraft etc. soon. :)

Blessed Be!
--Jessica Cathryn
Bill
user 3356832
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 10
Hi Jessica,

VERY nice site!! I really like your artwork, sign me up for one of your astrology calendars!

Bright blessings,
Bill
A former member
Post #: 42
I think we should all commission Jessica to do our portraits! I always wanted to be an anime character...
A former member
Post #: 63
*LOL* I DO take comissions, though I'm a little busy with the Dark Crystal toning. I can do anime style if you want, but I prefer to do photo realstic. (I got over anime style about four years ago). If you're really serious about it though, feel free to chat with me. I do portraits cheap if they are digital paint, or pen and ink or pencil. (actual paintings cost more). :)
darin
TriangleWitch.
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 210
Nice art work and site, you do good work