addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Area Pagans & Witches Network Message Board › New to the Group

New to the Group

Alexandra M.
user 44833762
Long Beach, CA
Post #: 3
Hi Everyone..

I'm Alexandra, a Light Worker, Reiki Master, Lucumi Priestess.
I love the fact that there is a Pagan and Witches Network.
I hope to participate and meet many of you. As you know there is a shift in consciousness and
people are awaken now and are learning to tap in to their own power and energy to better themselves
and others.. I also have a local meet up group in Long Beach for all spiritual people and backgrounds. We try to meet once a week to meditate and call upon all Earth Energy for healing and expanding Love and Universal light all over the globe.

You are welcome to stop and join us anytime..

Blessings
Alexandra