addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 2
I'm new to the group and just moved to California a week ago. I'm job hunting, so if there are events I miss, it's because there's a cost and I'm broke. So I do want to get involved, just have to do the free ones until I get a job. Just thought I'd share that.

Thanks in advance for understanding :)

~Denise
Krystal
user 6897152
Reseda, CA
Post #: 17
Welcome to LA Denise :-)

Unfortunately you just missed a regular 'free' event in North Hollywood, the Free Movie night at The Green Man, but there are many things happening and often it is a good place to network with people and see if they know of any openings in your field. Check out http://thegreenmansto...­

Wishing you to find a great job! and hope to meet you in person soon.

Krystal
A former member
Post #: 3
Thank you very much, Krystal :)

Yes, I meant to come to the event, but when I left school, my head was mush and I didn't realize I missed the event until I was already home (doh!)

I am planning to stop by the Green Man today just to finally find the place and look around. I live in Venice and take the bus, so not quite sure when I'll get there. But it's been on my list to do for a week.

I do hope to meet people soon.

~Denise
Ren
renzatopek
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 174
Good luck with the job hunt, Denise! Wishing you much prosperity. :) Blessings, Ren