addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Area Pagans & Witches Network Message Board › Misstriss of the undead

Misstriss of the undead

darin
TriangleWitch.
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 249
Hey Mariner, Alicia (mistriss of the undead) is now a born again BAPTIST.
I wounder who she is going to blame her dark past on that drove her to Christ
Shelby
Hellbalicious
Burbank, CA
Post #: 22
I just saw her online. She is blaming YOU and Brad!
Bacon
mcsloshed
West Hollywood, CA
Post #: 68
Umm, obviously, I did it devilish Go me.
A former member
Post #: 3
i hate it when people do that, i read an artical for a paper i wrote in college about wichtcraft and there was this chick that did that.

she thought she was a witch because she painted her face white, wear black and did spells that didn't work.

people just need to blame themselves, and say i changed my mind, what wrong with that.

lol,
Leigh Anne
Bacon
mcsloshed
West Hollywood, CA
Post #: 69
I Tivod the Tyra Banks show on Witchcraft, and there was a chick who did that. And Tyra was all like, "I know there are a lot of people who feel just like you do girl. Witht his like really judgmental face that spoke volumes against witchcraft. I used to like Tyra. Now I think she's a bitch who cant think outside of her own little box.

For anyone who wants to come over and watch it sometime, there are a number of LA witches in it, including the owners of Panpipes, and Fiona Horne.
darin
TriangleWitch.
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 225
i hate it when people do that, i read an artical for a paper i wrote in college about wichtcraft and there was this chick that did that.

she thought she was a witch because she painted her face white, wear black and did spells that didn't work.

people just need to blame themselves, and say i changed my mind, what wrong with that.

lol,
Leigh Anne
No, she's a born again baptist, and she said she's still a vampier, figure that one out
Bacon
mcsloshed
West Hollywood, CA
Post #: 69
Oh come on, like you've never sucked blood for Jesus! Duh.