Los Angeles Area Pagans & Witches Network Message Board › The Labyrinth of Jareth X (MASQUERADE)

The Labyrinth of Jareth X (MASQUERADE)

A former member
Post #: 35
biggrin i so can't wait for this. although i know i will wait until the last minute to make my costume and buy the make-up. i'm not wearing a mask, i think it will be cheeper to use make-up.

the myspace account says they have some tickets left. and only dinner tickets for friday.

i'm going both night and the meals each night.

i hope it'a fun.

what do you all think about meeting up before going in? wink i'm shy and don't want to spend the night on the wall.
A former member
Post #: 123
Don't worry, you should be able to find me there (and I should have my phone). I'm only doing dinner Saturday, but I'm attending both nights. I'll let you know what kind of costume I'll be wearing. And we won't let you spend the whole night by the wall. The music is so good, and the costumes so crazy... it's pretty hard not to bop around even if you are shy. :)

BTW... if you DO want a mask I figured out a low cost way to make cool ones. Maybe $10 in supplies. I can give you directions if you want.
A former member
Post #: 36
thanks. wink

are you all wearing the same costume both nights?

i was thinking if i wear make-up one night then a mask.

i'm going as Mother Earth. i haven't bought anything yet. maybe next paycheck.
A former member
Post #: 124
I'll probably have two costumes since I have enough leftover stuff from costumes I've already worn to have at least five costumes *LOL*. I'm going as a lady of the wood/Tree Nymph one night... and maybe a Goblin the other night.
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm pretty sure that Zeke and I are going to this as well, and like most of you, I'm going to def have to plan ahead to think about a costume. But I'm thinking something fairyish will do. :)
A former member
Post #: 39
well i got my tickets in the mail yesterday for the two night party, but i waiting on the dinner tickets. i bought these the day after, so ethey should be comeing soon.

i might have money on my pay-check next friday and going shopping. maybe we can make a day of it. grab a bit and shop?
A former member
Post #: 125
I won't be back until at least the 4th. I think I'm going to do my shopping online, if I need to do any more. I have a pretty good idea of how to make the costume I want to wear so I'll probably just order a dress or skirt and alter it. :)
Ren
user 2369215
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 31
my ticket came in the mail!

o.o so far all i've got is a dress and shoes... might have to just buy a mask online
A former member
Post #: 128
I will probably have extra masks if you want to borrow one. What color mask do you need?
A former member
Post #: 44
i haven't started shoping, bills keep poping up. lol

next pay check i'm going to buy tehy stuff and i can sit at work and sew, (well what i call sewing). lol

the say part is i have a mother earths costume back in michigan, if i could remember what box it's in. hhmm ?

oh well still looking forward to it.

only 38 more days to go, lol