Los Angeles Area Pagans & Witches Network Message Board › Money Box Spell

Money Box Spell

A former member
Post #: 48
Hi Folks:

At our next WeHo Witches Study Group (Sunday, March 11th) we'll be making Money Boxes, which is a fun spell I used to teach in my Beginning Wicca course. I have exactly twenty boxes and I'm not going to be able to get to Michael's to get more (we're already at 20 and we still have a week for people to RSVP).

If you are bringing a guest and they want to make one too, have them bring a box (I've got more than enough herbs and other components to share). The ones I bought are small unfinished wooden boxes, 3-1/2" x 2" x 2", with hinged, flat lids. Michael's sells them for $1. Or, any small wooden box is fine so long as the lid is flat, the dimensions aren't important.

Also, if you haven't already RSVPd (before 8am on Sunday, March 4th) and plan on coming, plan on bringing a box as well if you want to participate.

See you next Sunday!

Mariner
Shelby
Hellbalicious
San Diego, CA
Post #: 23
Thanks for the update Mariner.
I will make it if I can fight off The Plague. I have been sick since Sunday 2/25. I can't believe how sick I am. I thought I was getting better, then it was like wave 2. I can't get out of bed, I lost my voice, and generally feel like death warmed over. So, stay healthy everyone. Seriously, this Plague is horrible. Airborne, Vitamin C, and health magic for you all!!
Goddess knows I need serious money mojo...so, I am really hoping I can get healthy!!
AprilRocks
DreamSprng
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 49
I really really hope we can do this one. We're supposed to be doing something at Alfred's but he has an RSVP of yes, so I'm sticking to maybe just in case he's actually coming.

You know what would be neat? if after the study groups, someone could post what went on, like instructions or even just a recap of sorts. For those of us who would've loved to come but couldn't for some reason or another... just a thought
A former member
Post #: 73
Hey Shelby... you got it too? I thought I was over it so I went to the ball... and woke up Sunday feeling like I'd been run over by a truck, had my brains drilled out, and swallowed a bucket of nails. This plague sucks!!

Anyway, I dunno if we're coming to the study group or not. It's kind of Tim's call since he'd be the one driving. If we come he may want to make a box, I'll just watch... I am doing fine on money thanks to my extra job, so I'd feel weird casting a spell to get more. I'm a self-imposed poverty person... so learning how to spend money without feeling guilty is more what I'm working on. But I think Tim wants to see everyone, so I may come and watch and sketch :)
A former member
Post #: 8
My Sympathies for you still stuck in the middle of that plague...

My family got hit with it 2 days after christmas: Mom, both Sisters, a nephew and myself. I was bedridden for 2 weeks (which sucks cause I REALLY like to go out on New Years).

Sending Healin thoughts Jessica's and Shelby's way.

Z
Bill
user 3356832
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 11
Just thought I'd send some extra healing vibes out through cyberspace...hope you all get better soon!!

Bill
A former member
Post #: 8
I'M SO SORRY

I got home after working 3rd shift, and thought i would sleep 2 hours then get up at 12 to take the bus to the event (tea house) and i din't wake up until almost 4 pm.

i feel so bad, i'm sorry,

Leigh Annecrying
RavenC
RC13
Sherman Oaks, CA
Post #: 53
It's okay, Leigh Ann, don't worry about it -- hope to see you soon, though, whenever you can make it!

Blessed Be,

~~~Heather