addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Area Pagans & Witches Network Message Board › I'll be away...

I'll be away...

A former member
Post #: 76
I thought I'd post this here since I do so much with you guys (both at meetups and outside them). I'm going to be away starting March 24th for at least three weeks, maybe a month. So I'm gonna miss at least one or two meetup events as well as the Gnomon workshop I had wanted to do.

On the plus side the reason I'll be away is 'cuz I'll be in Sedona and Flagstaff... which I'm super looking forward to... and seeing my parents. AND... (insert dramatic music here) I will be returning in my OWN CAR. That's right, if all goes well I'm getting a car at last. Mostly so I can spend a lot more time in Arizona, but I'll be in LA a bunch too. I'm trying to find a way to balance my life out more.

I'll miss you guys! I'm going to the Wednesday meetup this month, but that's it!
A former member
Post #: 9
Hope you have fun, and party alot. lol

hope to meet you bofore you leave.

Leigh Anne
A former member
Post #: 54
Ooh, Jessica, I can't wait to see your new car!! smile
A former member
Post #: 77
Thanks guys!

I won't be partying though, partying isn't really my thing. More so in AZ, it's all about quiet time, tons of work, and books.
A former member
Post #: 35
I hope you have a great time on your trip, Jess! Devour lots of books and enjoy relishing in the love of family: people and furry creatures, alike. :) I'll miss you!
Shelby
Hellbalicious
Burbank, CA
Post #: 24
I thought they didn't have book stores in AZ? just kiddin!
Have a wonderful time with the fam and in the beautiful open surroundings of Sedona...
See you next Wed before you bail!
A former member
Post #: 78
Not in Sedona, but Flagstaff has one of my fave bookstores ever (it's the size of a Borders, but used books!)... and fave pagan stores ever... they have super cool affordable stuff. (I like Sedona for how pretty it is and for hiking, but not the social stuff or much else... but I adore Flagstaff... I've been thinking about moving there).
Bacon
mcsloshed
West Hollywood, CA
Post #: 77
This thread makes me sad :(
A former member
Post #: 82
Dude, why? I'm just going to go visit my family and get a car so make trips (and my life) easier in the future... so that way I won't have to go for three weeks every few months, instead I can go for a few days or a week a month. It really matters to me because being in the city has been getting to me. Anyway, it's only three weeks, and I already hadn't seen you for a month before yer party *kick*. We need to hang out more.
Bacon
mcsloshed
West Hollywood, CA
Post #: 81
i'm picking your pagan ass up in 4 hours! :P
Smooches.