addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Los Angeles Area Pagans & Witches Network Message Board › Its a .... Its a ... Its a ... Website?!?

Its a .... Its a ... Its a ... Website?!?

A former member
Post #: 3
Hey there everyone!!!! Happy Days is here!! biggrin

For those who don't know I have working the past 2 months on a brand new website and it just launched today!!

It is MyHotQuiz . The MadLib section is my brainchild and it is so much fun to take and create one.

So take a look, have fun, and I hope this is the start of good new things after the Spring Equinox

(Hope this doesn't sound like a plug or an ad, just wanted to put something fun out there for everyone to play with)

Blessed Be Everyone!