Los Angeles Area Pagans & Witches Network Message Board › Festival of Lugus

Festival of Lugus

A former member
Post #: 81
The ADF Raven's Cry Grove "Festival of Lugus" ritual yesterday was AWESOME. I loved the Celtiberian theme, the harp music - the bull fight! What a beautiful setting Malibu Creek Park is - rolling hills, oak groves, very secluded, deer grazing nearly - it seemed like we were way out in the country, but we were actually only 3.6 miles from the 101 Freeway. Good food, good people. I'll definitely "do" Raven's Cry again. Thanks to Shelby for extending the invitation and to Darin (the hero of the games!), Mark, and Steve for making the trip out there. Rich and I had a great time.

Mariner
Shelby
Hellbalicious
San Diego, CA
Post #: 38
Thanks Mariner. It was great to be in ritual with you and Rich!
Here's to you for not giving up with the traffic and tire troubles!!!
A former member
Post #: 82
Yeah, the flat tire was kind of a bummer, but I'm glad we dealt with it first and got it out of the way. What a trip driving home on that teeny little spare! I've said it before, and I'll say it again - you will not regret joining AAA! And pay a little more for the AAA Plus memberhip, it is SO worth it...
Bacon
mcsloshed
West Hollywood, CA
Post #: 118
Yeah, the flat tire was kind of a bummer, but I'm glad we dealt with it first and got it out of the way. What a trip driving home on that teeny little spare! I've said it before, and I'll say it again - you will not regret joining AAA! And pay a little more for the AAA Plus memberhip, it is SO worth it...

I totally drove around LA on a donut for like 4 months. It was fine. :) But hell yeah for AAA. I love them. Also, Hermes is a great god for travel. He's shown me some really cool shit while I was on the road and helped me out of more than one predicament.
A former member
Post #: 80
That's a cool tip, Seamus. I was just wondering about travel gods. How synchronistic!