add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Los Angeles Area Pagans & Witches Network Message Board › Moving (for real this time)

Moving (for real this time)

user 3356832
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 17
Hi Jessica,

I'm really sorry to hear you're moving away, we'll miss you!!! Like Mariner said, affairs of the heart can mess things up, but I have every confidence you'll land on your feet! Just give a shout if you'd like a reading on your situation!

Love and hugs,
A former member
Post #: 165
Thanks, but I'm pretty good at doing readings on my own situations... and actually there isn't really a situation that needs reading. I'm just single again and moving away.

Anyway, bye all! I'm about to go drive to my new place. I'll miss you, and I'll be back for visits. For now I'm staying a member of the meetup so I can know when there are events I want to visit for... and stay in touch with everyone.

Thanks to all of you who went out of your way to stop by and see me off this weekend. *hugs*