addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Bill
user 3356832
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 19
Hi all,

Are there any plans yet for Pagan Pride LA? I understand it's 9/9. I went last year and really enjoyed it!

Bill
A former member
Post #: 73
sad I'm so sad I'm going to miss it my first year in LA! I'm going to be in Ohio visiting family at that time. Hope anyone who goes, has fun!
AprilRocks
DreamSprng
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 84
Rob and I are going to be there. I'll be there all day even. I'll be selling some jewelry in a booth with some friends. Alfred will be there too with his Witchcraft Music booth. I hear he has some new music that is very very good. He'll also have drums for sell and other instruments. Well, I suppose I'll let him say more about it.

Anyway, it would be fun to see everyone show up. I always have a good time there.
A former member
Post #: 2
Where and when is this? Details, anyone????

Thanks!