Los Angeles Area Pagans & Witches Network Message Board › need help cleansing my house!

need help cleansing my house!

A former member
Post #: 4
And no...I am not talking about hiring some minions to mop my floors...hehe. I am in need of someone or even a few people if more want to join in to help me spiritually cleanse my house. I had someone with incredibly bad energy lingering about my property and breaking into my house for a few months now...I have finally gotten a restraining order against him. During the time he has been hanging around my house I have had to do several cleansing rituals...but this time I think to keep him away for good I should enlist the help of some other good-natured spirits! Message me if you are interested in helping out. Thanks a million!

:: Lauren
Bacon
mcsloshed
West Hollywood, CA
Post #: 214
Woohoo! Any excuse for a party! Count me in, depending on when.
-Seamus

BUPagan@yahoo.com
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Lauren,

I'm new to the site so I'm browsing the board posts and couldn't help but notice yours. I've been in your shoes before where my house has the yuck and weirder than usual things happen so I'm curious if you were able to receive assistance to cleanse your house.

Hope the creepy troll is keeping his distance.

Cheers!
Leslie